Peter H

does anybody have a schedule of when and what to put on my lawn
throughout the year. I live in Southern Ontario, Canada. I had a
professional do it but I bet it isn't difficult at all to do myself.
Most concerned with fertilization, weed and pest control.

If you're not willing to do the sensible thing, which is just mow
it, let it grow what it wants, and pull out anything you don't like,
then you should get an actual soil test kit, test your dirt, and go
from there.

--Goedjn

This is some of the most foolish advice I have read on this group for a
while.

Peter H