Andy Hall

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:46:46 +0100, "Paul C. Dickie"
wrote:

In article , Farmer Giles
writes
"Andy Hall" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:45:29 GMT, newman wrote:
I can get one of these reduced at Argos, but before I buy I would like
some opinions on the saw.
It's a piece of junk.

I've had one for some considerable time, and I would certainly agree with
the above. Ok for about the first 10 minutes of use.

Would it be any use as a boat anchor, or isn't it nearly heavy enough?

Not even that.

It's a real pity because the concept is good in terms of the different
blades and even the balance of the machine. It's let down by poor
mechanics and poor quality control AFAICS.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl