Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Set Square wrote:
I'm not sure about the legality. It's generally considered to be good
practice to have a dedicated circuit - with its own breaker - for the
immersion heater. However, I suspect that a lot *are* spurred of a ring
circuit. Mine certainly is - but I'm not too worried, because my
immersion heater is for emergency use only, with all hot water normally
being heated by gas throughout the year.

And unless it's fed off the same ring as the kitchen, the chances of the
ring being heavily loaded these days is low.

--
*Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.