raden

In message , Peter Stockdale
writes

Paper2002AD wrote:

Regular readers will remember I broke my wrist back in August. Well,

the
plaster just came off and now it hurts like hell! It appears that the

tendons,
having been idle for alll that time, now have to start to earn their

keep
again.

Suggestions for therapy? (Doc says use a squeeze-ball)

How long for getting back to normal? I've got some bricks I want to

lay!

I would have thought that you should have been automatically referred on to
the physiotherapy dept. of the hospital that plastered you. Perhaps weekly
appointments to start with.
Why not see if such a facility is available to you.

The basic flaw in you r reasoning is ... this is Shropshire IIRC

--
geoff