ares

I fixed this for TWO refridgerators I have recently. One I managed to pull
the drain hose off the back of the fridge and poured bleach down it and
scrubbed it with a long thin bottle brush I happened to have. Hubby had
loosened up the grille on the back. There was moldy stuff clogging the
'cup' inside the fridge right before the drain comes out and I got some
bleach in there with an eyedropper and also went in there a bit from the
outside with the bottle brush.
OK, the second one I happened to find some piece of plastic sitting in the
cup and pulled it out with my pinky; have NO idea how it got there but I
suspect it caused the clog as there doesn't seem to be a leak now.
ares

"Patt" wrote in message
I have water collecting in the fridge under the crisper. If it is a

clogged
drain line how do i clean it out? The fridge is a White-Westinghouse

model
#RE129.
patt.