Stormin Mormon

For a seldom used drill like this, fire up www.harborfreight.com and see
what kind of Chinese made equipment you can find for cheep. Really great
prices, but don't expect them to put up with heavy usage like a contractor
grade.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Timo" wrote in message
I want to drill six holes with a 3/8" masonry bit, to set some lag screws in
the mortar in a brick wall. I'd also like to widen two holes in a steel bike
rack; they are a few mm. smaller than 1/2" in diameter and I want to make
them 1/2". Since I don't do this sort of thing very often, I don't want to
buy more drill than I need to. I have a small Black & Decker drill for
around the house. I'd be grateful for suggestions on make/model ... an
inexpensive drill with enough power to do these tasks. Not a problem if it
takes one drill longer than another to drill into masonry and steel; I just
don't want to burn it out.
Thanks
Timo