N. Thornton

"stuart noble" wrote in message ...
N. Thornton wrote in message ...

Fl is about 4x as efficient as filament, so the powers needed are very
different.

This kitchen is about 12 ft x 8ft with a 4ft wide window on one side, and
units down the other. There is currently a 3x25W halogen centre light.
Customer wants under cupboard lights, so I guess 4 x 350mm x 30W would cover
the 12 ft run.
How much wattage to put on top of the cupboards is the question. Would be
nice to maybe get rid of the centre light altogether, but I guess it'll be
trial and error.

If you eman 4x30w fl, thats 120w, about equivalent to 480w of filament
bulbs. Youre customer'll love you

NT