Pete C

On 14 Oct 2004 22:59:21 -0700,
(Smokeyone) wrote:

Hello

Does anyone know where I can purchase 45cm or 60cm stainless steel tap
connectors that are half inch bsp to half inch bsp. I know I can make
one up with adaptors but am trying to avoid this as it's a new
bathroom with chrome pipes and a brass adaptor showing would'nt look
right. Any ideas please.

Thanks

Smokeyone

Hi,

BES do ones with a straight and right angle connector, not sure what
finish the connectors a

http://www.bes.ltd.uk/products/095.asp

For a custom one try a google on 'site:.co.uk stainless flexible' eg:

http://www.hydralectric.co.uk/detail...s+and+Fittings

For a cheaper option get one with brass connections and polish them
with silver plating polish and then laquer them:

http://www.tableaurpm.co.uk/metal_care.htm

cheers,
Pete.