Fred the Red Shirt

"Jeff Harper" wrote in message ...
My response, to how well he made his point, was my effort to point out

that
he didn't do a very good job at substantiating his claim. If you want to
talk about a crazy concept it would be that Bush's tax policies are

designed
to allow himself the ability to not pay taxes on an $84 gain in income.
That fact is the best Kerry could come up with in order to justify rolling
back the tax cuts and placing that burden back on the small business

owner.

Only a moron or a person deliberately misinterpreting Kerry on this point
would think that.

Keep in mind the substantial overlap between those two groups. Add to
that those who would support the invasion of any Arab country just
because it is Arab and you now have Bush's base of support.

There's no point in arguing with either.

You can use them as a bad example.

--

FF