mark

actually, it is legal to own fully automatic weapons in certain states.

http://www.nraila.org/GunLaws/FederalGunLaws.aspx?ID=60

" A special class of "licensed collectors" provides for the purchase and
sale of firearms designated by the BATFE as "curios and relics." Class III
dealers may sell fully-automatic firearms manufactured prior to May 19,
1986, and other federally registered firearms and devices restricted under
Title II of the Gun Control Act, to individuals who obtain approval from
the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury after payment of a tax and clearance
following a criminal background check."

Apparently, I don't know what *I'm* talking about!

You need that class III to sell full-autos to police, but I didn't know that
about Arizona. Did anything in the ban actually address that particular
exception? I mean, before the ban expired, the same thing held true,
correct?