Russ

You need to order over $50.00 then the shipping is free just pay the $5.95
handling charge. I've been happy with most from them considering the price.
jtpr wrote in message
My letter to customer service:
Just so you know...

I was about to order the digital caliper for $15.99 even though the

shipping
was $3.95. I ended up canceling because on the last page you put in a

$5.95
"handling" charge. Bit deceptive to wait until the order is almost done,
don't you think. Not to mention the "bait and switch" technique of
advertising a lowball price just to jam somebody for $10 in "shipping and
handling".

You lost a customer on this one. I won't be back.

-Jim

Anybody else order from them and feel this way or am I just over reacting?

-Jim
©¿©¬

If you want to reply by email its -- ryan at jimryan dot com
Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam