Andy Dingley

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:08:49 -0400, WoodMangler
wrote:

There's something distinctly unshakerlike about the Shaker Maple Buffet
Cabinet, but I can't figure out what it is that bugs me about it.

The framing around the carcase and the doors. It's too thick and
obvious on the carcase frame, too narrow on the doors.

It's hard to say without seeing it for real, but this stuff _isn't_
ugly and if it's not made of squashed crapboard then it might even be
decent stuff. Prices are damned cheap certainly - that's the main
thing that concerns me.

And what's a "Shaker barstool" doing in there ? 8-)