Allen Windhorn

(Never Enough Money) writes:

I went hiking with some buddies yesterday morning starting in the dark
at 6:00 A.M. We used headlamps till it was light enough to see. These
things have really improved in the past few years!

It occurred to me that a headlamp would be perfect to help me see down
into mortises I'm trying to clean out. Even though my shop is well
lighted, my old eyes still have trouble.....or sometimes I've got my
head into the indide of a piece I'm building trying to apply a finish,
or repair a mistake or add something.....

Anybody use headlamps in their shop?

I have one hanging in the shop, but mostly I use it when I'm working
on a project outside and it's getting dark -- sure helps to see the
nail I'm trying to hit.

Regards,
Allen