Bill Jeffrey

JURB6006 wrote:
I think there's something in "page setup" or "printer setup" or something like
that.

As the computers are not close to my bench, I usually just need to print a
section, in which I use a screen capture in a graphics program.

If all you want to do is print a piece, then the Acrobat Reader has the
capture tool built in. It is the little camera icon with the dotted
line around it. You click the icon, draw a box around the piece you
want, and Acrobat captures it on the clipboard. Then you just drop it
into any graphics program and print it. No special graphics program
needed - Microsoft Paint (which has come on every Windows computer since
the Civil War) will do just fine.

Bill