jtpr

Right. It's not so much the money. A similar thing at LV is about $32.
It's the principal of the thing, the deception. I never realized HF had
retail stores, I'll look around and see if there are any in MA or NH near
me.

--
-Jim
©¿©¬

If you want to reply by email its -- ryan at jimryan dot com
Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam
"Silvan" wrote in message
jtpr wrote:

Anybody else order from them and feel this way or am I just over

reacting?

No, I don't think so. I completed the order, got shafted on the

absolutely
exhorbitant shipping, and then it took like three weeks for the damn thing
to get here on top of all that.

Ordering from Lee Valley is much more enjoyable.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/