Rolling Thunder

I found this one at the library and I agree with Bob. It is one of
the top finishing books.

Thunder

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:34:55 GMT, "Bob"
wrote:

"Australopithecus scobis" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 06:31:55 -0700, Never Enough Money wrote:

Understanding Wood Finishing: How to Select and Apply the Right Finish
by Bob Flexner

^__ my vote

I whole heartedly agree. This book's title describes its mission perfectly.
It gives you an education about what's available, strengths and weaknesses,
compabilities, and application. It spends a lot of effort devoted to
debunking so-called myths of wood finishing and gives some insight into what
commercial finishes actually contain. I think its really increased my
awareness of paying attention to how a finish will hold up.

Bob