IMM

Default Hutton, the real facts.

"PoP" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 23:39:21 -0000, "Jerry."
wrote:

May I suggest you take you head out of your arse and start to read / look

at
the media, or are you really saying that all those suicide bombings,

planes
being cancelled, new anti terror laws, potential ricin(sp?) attacts etc.

are
lies and faked film sets ?...

Now come on - that's a little unfair in my opinion.

Just where do you suppose the rest of us would get our laughs from if
IMM took your advice?

He does a remarkable job of making the rest of us look sane!

And says our resident odd-job man. Who lives in...Basingstoke. Yes
Basingstoke.