Kevin Singleton

wrote in message
$140,000,000,000 is MINISCULE?

Compared to the cost of another attack like that suffered on September 11,
2001, it is a pittance.

A dead son, father, brother, friend, is MINISCULE?

Compared to the number of lives lost on September 11, 2001, or the lives
lost in another other major military undertaking, it is as nothing.

As to the "cost of not taking action", your carnakian powers are
considerably less than impressive, to say the least. I personally would
have been much more likely to support your prognostication--and that of
your boy, Bush--if you and/or he had been able to forsee the 9/11 attack
as well as you seem to think you are able predict Saddam Hussein's
future behavior.

Bush is not my boy. My boy is an airman in Qatar. Bush is my president.
It's not necessary to predict Hussein's future behavior. It is necessary to
prevent the possibility that Hussein would transfer WMD to terrorists to be
used against US interests, at home, or abroad. Hussein's past behavior is
adequate indication of his future behavior.

But that's how all the decisions are made in your world, right? Out of
whole cloth, just like I said in one of my first posts in this thread.

I'm sure I don't recall your earlier posts. I've already scraped them off
my shoe. We are at war, and I'm much happier to see Saddam Hussein deposed
and incarcerated than I would be to see another US landmark crumbling and
thousands more Americans dead. You don't seem to share that sentiment.

How long before Bush decides to take pre-emptive action against
Americans like me who disagree with what he does?

Perhaps you'd better watch what you say. ;)
--
Kevin
-=#=-