Dan Gravell

Christian McArdle wrote:

I don't know any more than the fact that it's a Sime Friendly, I believe
there are a few "sub-models". I don't have a manual (any more),
something I want to chase up...

Can you find the electrical terminals? Are there any markings? Are two of
the terminals linked together with a bent bit of wire?

I had a look last night. The boiler is boxed in which makes it difficult
to look inside, I can take the boxing off when I need proper access but
didn't have time last night.

I found where the mains goes into the boiler, is that what you mean? I
was looking at some manuals for more up to date Sime boilers which
contain details of all kinds of terminals in the control panel and
thermostat box of tricks.

If not I need to do more digging around in the weekend.

Ta,
Dan