stuart noble

Pete C wrote in message ...
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:31 +0100 (BST), Yuk
(Mark Webb) wrote:

We had the area behind out house block paved last year. Whilst we are
generally pleased with the quality of work, we seem to have a problem with
the sand washing out of the joints in areas subject to localised water
action (around the drains or where condensation drips off the facia
boards). Is there anything I can use to lock the sand in place without
creating a look that is obviously cement(ed) please?

Hi,

Try running a dilute solution of PVA in the joints on a small area.

I don't think you could stop it soaking into the blocks and giving you a
white stain on the edges.