In article ,
"Kevin Singleton" wrote:

We've liberated an entire nation, at minimal cost in American lives,
and created a foundation for democracy and liberty in the Middle
East.

Show me the money.

We've established a base of operations for ensuring stability of
governments and Middle Eastern oil supplies, and constructed a basis
for another nation in the region that's friendly to Western policy.

Show me the money, or STFU.

We exercised our military might, and put the fear of God into Syria
and Lybia, and given the North Koreans and Iranians a couple of
things to consider.

Show me the friggin' money.

further ignoRANT bullyboy blowhard BS snipped