Frank

I'd have to say the second link is more along the lines of what I'm
looking for, only with teeth. The first link appears a little too heavy
duty, and probably too expensive. Test equipment manufacturers make
very high grade clips similar to the one that I'm looking for, but the
quality and price are much higher than I need. I need a quantity of
these and although one would not break me if it were $10, sixty would at
$600. The one in the second link fits into the right price/quality
range of $0.50 to $1.00, and looks very similar to ones I have used in
the past (if only I could remember where I got them!)

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:27:20 -0500, "Jmagerl"
wrote:

Is this what your looking for? 2nd picture down on the right
http://www.fabian.com.mt/crocclips.html
I doubt you would want to order from Malta but is that what your looking
for?

THe only other one I can find is one without teeth
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...number=090-449

Google on "50amp battery clip"

"Frank" wrote in message
.. .
No, the BU-X15400 is the full size 6.75" inch clip. As I said, I'm
looking for the smaller version of this clip, about 3" in length.

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:48:09 -0400, "Joe Fabeitz"
wrote:

http://www.muellerelectric.com/clips...s/clips12.html