Dave Plowman

Default Cast iron bath(s)

In article ,
Rob Graham wrote:
Well I find this all very depressing; I took my CI bath out - I
rebuilt the bathroom and then put it back and had one of these guys
come in a repaint it. It's a lovely bath and I wouldn't have anything
else but it. I think you're all a load of vandals.

Who's for the Save the Cast Iron Baths Society (SCIBS)

When I took out my tatty cast iron bath and replaced it with a new one, I
left the old one in the front garden ready for disposal. But didn't need
to - it got nicked. It was probably Victorian, but in poor condition and
far too small.

--
*Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn