AAvK

to customer service:
Just so you know...
I was about to order the digital caliper for $15.99 even though the shipping
was $3.95. I ended up canceling because on the last page you put in a $5.95
"handling" charge. Bit deceptive to wait until the order is almost done,
don't you think. Not to mention the "bait and switch" technique of
advertising a lowball price just to jam somebody for $10 in "shipping and
handling".
You lost a customer on this one. I won't be back.
-Jim
Anybody else order from them and feel this way or am I just over reacting?

On the one and only order I have ever done with HF I ran into that, I thought it was rediculous
but i did it anyway. I bought ten 1/2" pipe clamp fixtures for $2.99 each but even with that
charge it's still a huge savings compared to buying jorgensens. You could consider that ideal
on other kinds of purchases and not about the small stuff. The clamps work really well. You'll
always pay around $20 for the same on eBay:
But, the cheapest way is to go into an HF store.

Alex