Tim Douglass

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:08:01 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"Tim Douglass" wrote in message
news

Now my gripe is finding some place I can buy nail strips for the
framing nailer in quantities less than 4,000.

No kidding. I buy a particular length galvanized nail for a Paslode airless
nail gun for putting up pickets. The nails cost me $78.00 per box.

Try looking at a Rental store. I have seen smaller packages of nails
available for the rental guns.

Ah, good thought. I'll give that a try. I mainly like the nail gun
because the tendonitis in my elbow makes driving nails with a hammer
rather painful. The thing is that for general "around-the-place" type
work you need about 10 different sizes/types of nails on hand. Right
now all I have are 12d (3") and 8d? (2") both are shiny and I really
need galvanized for stuff. And ring-shanks are great for siding on the
shed I'm fixing, and for "real" framing I want some 3 1/2". etc. etc.
etc.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com