Tony Hwang

Bob Mariotti wrote:

This summer I installed a 15Kbtu LG A/C unit. This unit has a remote
and digital controls. I have problem that I am wondering if anyone
else with an LG unit may have experienced.

It comes on by itself! Even though the power switch is pressed
powering the unit off, eventually it will come back on. I've tried
all the modes and also set the desired temp to as low as it goes.

The model is an LG1500PR electronic control unit.

Any one else?

Thanks

Hi,
Remote control sensor is triggered by electrical noise(interference)?
I have on in my daughter's condo. It does not do that.
Any wires, plugs, etc. loose?
If you're ehandy, I'd disable remote sensor circuit for temporary for
trouble-shooting.
Tony