Dave Jones

"Mo Thanku" wrote in message
om...
I known this be very difficult to answer but I was wondering how does
it sound
£2,500.00 for

1) Complete Tiling of bathroom floor and wall
2) Redecoration and Tiling Kitchen floor fixing wall cabinets and work
top
3) Skimming landing ceiling and striping old wall paper and putting up
new one (Complete Redocration of Landing)
4) Lead flushing roof and re-pointing the chimney

This is the cost of labour only all material and ladder to be provided
by me.

I known I am asking a very difficult question here but does it sound
reasonable? Is it cheap?

Many Thanks

Depends on where you live, and how big your bathroom/landing/kitchen are.

I'd get a break down of the individual jobs and then get professionals in to
give you a quote for each job.

Especially the lead flashing and re-pointing of chimney, and to supply their
own ladders, otherwise you'd be liable if they fell off!