Thomas Kendrick

My fence picket nailer is the Hitachi NV65AH coil siding nailer.
A box of 9000 nails (30 coils of 300) is about $70. Lasts a long time.
Individual coils are available at the nail supply store.

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:08:01 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"Tim Douglass" wrote in message
news

Now my gripe is finding some place I can buy nail strips for the
framing nailer in quantities less than 4,000.

No kidding. I buy a particular length galvanized nail for a Paslode airless
nail gun for putting up pickets. The nails cost me $78.00 per box.

Try looking at a Rental store. I have seen smaller packages of nails
available for the rental guns.