patrick conroy

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:54:59 -0400, "jtpr" wrote:

I was about to order the digital caliper for $15.99 even though the shipping
was $3.95. I ended up canceling because on the last page you put in a $5.95

Yeah... Ditto, sort'a. I like that caliper - even with the added fees
it ended up being cheaper than what I could find it elsewhere. So I
bought it and use it, and like it.

HF may be in the "worst" offender list, but they're not alone. I had a
$10 gift cert from Griz. I thought about buying some galoo - but
they've got a six or seven dollar minimum S&H charge too.

Sounds like there's no HF retail store near you. They'll match the
'net and catalog prices in store, you just have to bring in the ad.

Hmmm - wonder if there's a biz opportunity here. I'll run down and buy
it for $15.99 + tax, and resell it for $15.99 + tax + real shipping +
$1.