Doug Miller

In article , (Holly Gates) wrote:
[snip gross but instructive story]

- don't get into a situation where if something goes wrong your hands
will end up in the cutter. I of course knew this, and actually right
before the incident happened I was starting to get little alarm bells
in my head that this might not be the best situation.

This is probably the most important of the lessons to take out of that
experience: *listen* to that voice inside your head that says "this is not a
good idea".

--
Regards,