Cherokee-LTD

"Wes Stewart" wrote in message
:
: She said, "Oh yes, it is, but the Amish are allowed to work with
: machinery, they just can *own* it." She went on to say that it was
: just dandy for Amish to ride in cars, they just couldn't own them and
: that they were in using her telephone all day long.

Thank you for this anecdote, this explains a lot.
So all those years growing up when I worked my ass off to own a car, my
friends were actually Amish? This might also explain why they didn't have
their *own* cigarettes. Now that I think about it, I must have moved into an
Amish neighbourhood... I wonder when my neighbour is planning on returning
my CMS.

-Brian