mel

Dave I was referring to the comment made by Jeff in response to my earlier
post where he only states

(snip)That interpretation is plain wrong, crazy even.

My response, to how well he made his point, was my effort to point out that
he didn't do a very good job at substantiating his claim. If you want to
talk about a crazy concept it would be that Bush's tax policies are designed
to allow himself the ability to not pay taxes on an $84 gain in income.
That fact is the best Kerry could come up with in order to justify rolling
back the tax cuts and placing that burden back on the small business owner.