Mr. Bill

Thanks for the quick replies. I would really like to find out what
the charges for various parts of the job are. There is a retail stone
dealer in Sacramento that sells 8' x 26.5" slabs of granite that are
bullnosed on 3 sides for ~$350 in the base group up to ~$650 for the
more varied and colorful slabs.

I realize that additional cutting, polisshing etc can add more to the
cost (plus installation), but with real stone at $17-$31 per square
foot for stone, I didn't expect synthetic to be so much mor (or for
the edges/holes to cost so much more).

I guess I'll drop by a couple of stone places and see about real
stone...