Peter

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Another Dave wrote:
I've just bought a modern kitchen with an electric under-oven and a gas
hob. The instructions for the hob specify a "fixed" gas pipe though they
don't specifically exclude flexible connections. A fixed connection
means an expensive Corgi job. Is it possible to continue using the
existing flexible pipe?

Assuming the flexible pipe isn't going to be subjected to heat etc, I
*really* can't see what they're on about.

My hob is connected in exactly this way. Makes it easy to remove for
cleaning.

What they are on about is the gas installation regulations..

Peter