IMM

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
In perfomance, there are no limitations in a one bathroom home.

There are. My system is capable of 40lpm at 60C, whilst the proposed

boiler
does 20lpm at 40C. I would say that this is a limitation. Perhaps one that
some would find acceptable (not me), but a limitation nonetheless.

Unless you have drencher showers it is limited, but that is about the only
limitation. I came across one large flat in Mayfair once that had a full
commercial setup. The bath could fit 5 people and all three showers were
drenchers. All domestic setups were limited in that domestic residence. In
normal acceptance of bath & shower performance in a one bathroom house it
has no limitations.