Adrian

Default Low voltage halogen lights problem

Hi
I seem to have continual problems with some of my LV halogens. I have
them all over the flat but a set of eight seeming to be continually
blowing. I have replaced the transformers and the lights but five have
just blown again, and its usually the transformer that goes. The ceiling
void should be large enough as its about a foot. I dont have any
problems with any lights on the same circuit just these ones. Is it
possible that there is an earth leak, and if so how would I test? The
ceiling is plaster board without any access panels so I can only gain
access through the light fittings.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Adrian