IMM

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
What limitations? I'll answer for you. There are no limitations. For a

one
bathroom home these are the business.

They are certainly a useful option for single bathroom homes and a
considerable improvement on a typical instantaneous combi. However, they

are
not a panacea for all water heating problems.

They are have limitations. All products do. It is a case of matching the
limitations to acceptable parameters for the specific problems being
addressed.

In perfomance, there are no limitations in a one bathroom home. The
limitations are in the size and installation suitability.

They will do a 1.5 bathroom. If you have a home that will definately have
two people showering or filing a bath at the same time then it is limited,
but it is not aimed at that market.

But, as I have previously said, I have relatives that have a two bathrooms
and have never filled both baths at the same time or have two showers been
on at the same time. The cylinder is large enough to cope with two baths and
two showers simultaneously, but never been brought into use. It would be
better for them to have a down sized cylinder with a quick recovery coil.