Andy Dingley

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:02:54 -0500, Australopithecus scobis
wrote:

feint ruling - our lines are printed light, but go the whole width of
the page.

Isn't everyone's?
A4, right?

No - American paper (well Chinese paper as it is now) is often cheap,
shiny with far too much filler, and ruled with black dotted lines that
stop short of the edges. It doesn't look too bad, but it photocopies
dreadfully.

If you're a fountain pen user it's getting hard to find decent
journals - ink takes an age to dry on this shiny paper. I generally
favour Moleskines, but they're a bit small. I should try some of the
Lee Valley journals.

--
Smert' spamionam