RonB

"Wes Stewart"
Also, our next-door neighbor's parents live in Spring Green, WI (Mecca
for the cultists that worship the murderous Frank Lloyd Wright) and we
have visited them on both trips. Leo, the neighbor's father, was born
in Spring Green and loves to tour us around in the backcountry.

We spent some time is southern and SE Wisconsin a couple of years ago. We
are really looking forward to going back, probably next spring. For those
who have not been there this is a beautiful and fascinating place to be.
Frank Lloyd Wright is just the best know example of the interesting and
creative (if not off-beat) people that were and are in the area. Sauk
County and Spring Green are examples of traditional America. The area has
artists, craftsmen (women), wineries and great resturants. Moreover prices
are more than reasonable.