WoodChuck34

"AAvK" wrote in message news:Nnobd.2183$bk1.1155@fed1read05...
Anyone know of the best clear sealer for particle board?

I have finished cutting all the peices for a drill press table kit
I got from Woodsmith store. The main table top peice being
3/4" plywood. This MDF is sealed in a thin white formica
coating but the edges (end-flats), I suspect, can become flaky
over time of use, wouldn't want it to even start. The MDF
was free from my adult ed. class luckily. Any suggestions?

Alex

I've also cut glue with water and it seems to work very well. Not
clear though, sort of a milk water color.

Chuck