jtpr

Greg,

How does this break the terms of agreement? I don't like this stuff either,
but why can't he do it from eBay's point of view? I mean if I have
something large up for auction I usually put a post in a regional NG about
it. Am I not supposed to do this?

--
-Jim
©¿©¬

If you want to reply by email its -- ryan at jimryan dot com
Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam
"Greg Millen" wrote in message
jeez "infoman", get a clue before spamming will ya? I can guarantee I

won't
be the only one informing eBay you've broken their Terms of Agreement.

"infoman" wrote in message
5 Speed Drill Press Bench Top (Brand NEW)
This is an unbeatable deal on a great product ! The perfect tool for a
small
shop and a must have for any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Order yours
today
while supplies last ! Also makes a great gift we can even ship it

directly
to the person you would like to give one to !

Features:
- Voltage:120
- Frequency: 60HZ
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Adjustable Depth
- Max Speed: 3,000 RPM
- 5 Speed Adjustable Setting
- Table Tilts From 0 To 45 Degree

MSRP: $179.99 Your Price $xxxxx

For complete details or to buy now go to :