[email protected] Kill the 2 trees in e

Default Running Electrical Cable

Attached to by Concrete block house, I have a screened porch (aluminum
frame,standard screen, indoor/outdoor carpet) and a Florida Room
(Vinyl windows, alumnium room, lineoleum floor). I want to run an
electrical line accross the screeded porch through the aluminum wall,
so I can install an outlet on the Florida Room. I am thinking of using
12-2 UF cable and running it accross the floor along the aluminum
frame, underneath the indoor/outdoor carpet. It will be secured in
place with some kind of cable anchors. I plan on using a short piece
of conduit where it passes through the aluminum walls into the Florida
room, then it will go up say 1 foot in conduit to an gfci outlet/box
with an outdoor cover. My question is it okay to run the UF cable
without conduit accross the concrete floor, underneath the carpet, and
along the aluminum frame? Any other ideas/recomendations? I live in
Central Florida.