Kevin Singleton

wrote in message
In article ,
"Kevin Singleton" wrote:

Ok. You claim it's a lie. Go ahead. Prove it's a lie. I'll wait here.

What? I don't have to prove anything to abstain from war. You need to
prove it is so.

I didn't make the assertion, and your refusal to support your allegation
indicates that you are incapable of doing so.

That's not a failure of the Bush administration, bud.

Its use in Bush propaganda to immerse this nation in a bankrupting war
most certainly is.

Continue to ignore the facts. Bush didn't start the war, but we'll happily
keep dragging your sorry carcass along behind us, as we advance towards a
more secure future.

Party on.

--
Kevin