Joe Fabeitz

Use the new ceiling paint that goes on pink but, when dry, is white. HD.
"Kyle Boatright" wrote in message
Any suggestions for improving my ceiling painting technique? I painted

the
living room ceiling last night, and you can see slightly different shades
where (I assume) different amounts of paint were applied. Personally, I
thought I did a wonderful job of evening it out, but the bright lights and
eyeballs don't lie..

One real problem I had was figuring out what had and hadn't been painted.
It was very difficult seeing the line between the fresh (wet) paint and
adjacent areas which hadn't been painted...

KB