BobS

Get those guys from the roofing co to do it. BobS
--
Tees off to reply.

"Simon" wrote in message
om...
I have to box in some pipes on my flat roof, since there is no way I
can properly flash around the soil pipes going through the
roof/bathroom wall etc,
since it is very close to the wall and has a side connector for the
toilet and
bathroom sink. The guys at a local roofing company confirmed this is
what they
would do.
I intend to box in using plywood/felt so it blends in with the roof.
So I have 3D external corners to felt over. This could be done by
folding the corners, but with a 3-layer felting they would end up very
messy. What is the best way to cover these corners, and the similar
situation where the box corners meet
the roof ?
Simon.