MiniEmma

Another UPDATE

My Installer came round last night and filled in Benchmark form, so I rang
Worcester Bosch today and gave them my installers details and an engineer
from Worcester will be here between 8am an 6pm on Saturday :-D

"MiniEmma" wrote in message

"MiniEmma" wrote in message
Just got my reply from Worcester - the pump on the 28i Junior should NOT
be that loud and they will send out an engineer FOC to change the pump.

BUT I don't have any proof that it was installed in june coz a friend
installed it and didn't give us the grey/blue log book?? that we are
meant to have with his details and corgi registration in. so gonna have
to chase that up then i'll let you know the final result.

UPDATE for those still interested
still waiting for installer to fill in the benchmark form
we got a new blank one sent by worcester

"MiniEmma" wrote in message

You will hear some noise from the fan, but nothing much more and it
shouldn't be audible through two doors.

the motor is set to it's highest speed but 'he who does the diy' says
this
must be obeyed - the manual says so?

The pump?

yes the pump

You need to work out whether the noise is the pump or the fan

It sounds as though it is pump noise transmitted through the pipework.

yes i would say partly so

thinking about boxing it in but can't see it making that much
difference.

If it's pump noise then not much.

any suggestions - we have nothing to compare to coz we had warm air
before
and were looking forward to a quieter winter !!!!! no such luck :-(

I would contact the installer and get him to fix it.

might speak to installer again but he's not much use on the finer points
of boiler usage and has previously said the volume is right

i just emailed Worcester.

.andy

thanks

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl