twfsa

the best thing to do is to wait till spring on the aerate

Tom
wrote in message
Howdy,

I've been having my sprinkler system lines drained every fall.
Unfortunately
I just had my lines drained last week and I forgot to mark where the heads
are placed within the lawn and I have a company coming out tomorrow to
aerate my lawn.

The only way that I can tell where the heads are is to run water back into
the lines and run the system. Ugh.

I'd rather not spend another $150.00 to get my lines blown dry and was
wondering if leaving water in them over the winter would completely
destroy
them. My guess is that it more than likely would because of the water
freezing/thawing/heaving within the lines.

cheers,

rise4peace