Red Neckerson

"Dan Cullimore" wrote
These companies constitute an oligopoly, and with this
administration's help, they continue to have very fat wallets, of
which very little trickles to the workers (although I do know that
drug company sales reps in this country have INCREDIBLE expense
accounts--they routinely [almost weekly] buy very good catered lunches
for my GP's whole group--about 7 Docs, as many nurses, plus the
secretaries. And that's just his office; the building houses nearly
50 other practices and a pharmacy, and they all get visits from drug
reps.) U.S. drug company CEOs remain among the highest compensated in
the world. Now, tell me again why your parents' blood preasure meds
cost so much every month. . .

Drugs are so high becuz we have to keep giving them to knee grows and his
panicks for free through well fair.....