IMM

Default Hutton, Great report

"Jerry." wrote in message
news

"IMM" wrote in message

snip
{ re Hutton report ]

The MOD got a little
rapping for its failure to deal with the media properly.

Not so, they were found totaly lacking in how they carried out their 'duty
of care' to Dr Kelly, they gave hiom no back up what so ever other than a
short phone cal well after the MoD had confirmed Dr Kelly's name to the
media.

That is dealing with the media.

The BBC top brass
failing to act after the reports went out is
really a trivial matter, despite all the board
wanting to resign. The reports should never have
gone out in the first place; and that is the big problem.

Not so,

It was so.

I hope it tightens up reporting all over, but I doubt it. They get away
with murder. The inaccuracies and total distortions I have read over

the
years should not be allowed;

Who are you talking about here, HMG or the media ?....

Media. he government was blameless the report also concluded that.