tarquinlinbin

On 14 Oct 2004 08:08:58 GMT, (Paper2002AD) wrote:

You could also leave a few examples
of cases where the monster has actually prosecuted a person for faulty DIY.

Or maybe a few examples of where someone has been killed or injured by a
botched DIY job where the perpetrator has failed to do his homework properly?

I know of one gas where someone was killed by defective wiring. He was
a workman who went to a house to do an unrelated job,he touched the
metal sink/drainer whilst at the same time touching a gas pipe and was
electrocuted. I know of another man who received a severe electric
shock as a result of dodgy diy wiring in a house. The house owner was
prosecuted and sued for damages.